This is amazing and the easiest chicken dish ever! Recipe from 30 Handmade Days!
- 3-4 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- Salsa (below or 1 c. pre-made)
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 c. tortilla chips, crushed
- (1) large can diced tomatoes
- 1 small (4 oz) can green chiles, diced
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 c. onion, chopped
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- Spray 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix chicken, salsa and sour cream.
- Spread layer of chicken mix on bottom.
- Sprinkle with 1 c. of crushed tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle with 1 c. of shredded cheese.
- Repeat one more time.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 12-15 mins or until cheese is bubbly.
Store bought salsa can be substituted.