Saturday, June 21, 2014

Reese's No-Bake Cookies

Oh.my.gosh. If these are wrong, I don't wanna be right! They are a-mazing and way better than any no-bake I've ever had! I don't know if you're like me and hoard Easter candy, but I've got tons of Reese's eggs in my freezer, just sitting there, so I decided to use them! It made them so creamy and rich, definitely the only way I'll be able to make these cookies now! Recipe is from Bailey Bakes.

Ingredients

  • 2 cups white sugar
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
  • 1 stick butter
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 3 cups rolled oats (not instant oatmeal)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 10-12 regular size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (chopped)--I used 10 Reese's Eggs

Directions

1. Bring sugar, milk, cocoa powder and butter to a boil in a medium saucepan. Cook for 1 minute and remove from heat.
2. Stir in peanut butter, oats and vanilla until completely combined. Stir in Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
3. On waxed paper, drop mixture by spoonfuls. Let cool until hardened.