Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snowman Apples--Great Christmas Idea

A few of you may have seen these but I thought I'd share with everyone just because I'm pretty proud of how they turned out. I totally made up this recipe, so feel free to change it up to work better for you. You'll just need some apples (next year I'm going to get big apples for the bottom and small ones on top), white almond bark, chocolate chips, candy corn, and decorator's frosting (the gel stuff in the cake/cookie aisle).

It's super easy: stick the apples on a BBQ skewer (you can do 1 apple or as many as you like) and then dip them in the white chocolate. BEFORE they cool stick the 1/2 of a candy corn and the chocolate chip eyes on. Once they're dry you can draw on little buttons with decorator's frosting. Voila! You've got a cute Christmas gift that tastes great!