- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 ½ cups spaghetti sauce (one 23.5 ounce jar)
- 8-12 ounces (2-3 cups) shredded cheese (all mozzarella, or a mixture of your favorite pizza-friendly cheeses)
- 3.5 ounce package sliced pepperoni or any of your favorite pizza toppings
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Cook the spaghetti noodles according to the package directions until al dente. Rinse immediately in cold water until cool and drain well.
In a medium-size bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add parmesan cheese and seasonings.
Toss in spaghetti noodles and transfer to a greased 9×13 pan (you can also use 2 8×8 pans, if you want to freeze one for later).
Pour the spaghetti sauce on top of noodles. Top with approximately half of the pepperoni. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the pepperoni and top with remaining pepperoni. Sprinkle with additional parmesan cheese if desired.
Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.