- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 10.75 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c. Real Bacon Bits
- 3 cups pasta
- Place Crock Pot Liner in crock pot or spray insert with non stick cooking spray. Place chicken breast in liner.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, Greek yogurt, garlic and ranch dressing mix, bacon bits in a small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on high 3 1/2 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
- When chicken is done cook pasta according to directions. Serve with chicken mixture.
Read more at http://www.julieseatsandtreats.com/2013/07/crock-pot-chicken-bacon-ranch-pasta/#HkK08RRlKAFXQQbW.99