Monday, April 8, 2013

Sausage & Pancake Muffins

Okay, it's probably a little ridiculous that I'm even devoting an entire post to these, as they are so easy, but that's the beauty of this blog, right?! Easy, delicious recipes!! So anyway, I've seen lots of variations of these floating around the Pinterest world and decided to give 'em a whirl. So worth it--they are amazing and everyone devoured them!

So basically you just make a normal batch of pancake batter--from a mix or from scratch--to the size your family eats. Then you add in some sausage that has already been browned. I have a family of 5 and to my batter I added 1 pound of ground sausage, which was perfect. I never use pancake mixes, I always use my IHOP Pancakes recipe, but you do what you're used to.

After you've made your mix and added the sausage, you just pour the batter into muffin tins that have been greased, and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Top with butter and maple syrup. Enjoy!!