Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Italian Chicken Bake

This is one of the best chicken dishes I've made. And the best part? It's loved by ALL FIVE members of my family! That's pretty rare nowadays! It's super easy, affordable, and very tasty--I think you'd better try it soon! I love that this is a meal in itself, so you don't also have to make sides or veggies. Just pair this with some crusty French bread and you're good to go! (I found this on Pinterest, but couldn't find the original link, just a picture with the recipe underneath, otherwise I would give credit where credit is due!)

1 stick butter (1/2 cup)
Veggies of your choice (green beans are our favorite, but I've also tried carrots and really liked them)
Potatoes, diced
4-6 chicken breasts, thawed
1 packet of Italian seasoning

*Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place chicken down middle of a 9x13 baking dish. Layer potatoes and veggies around the sides of chicken. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning, then drizzle with butter.
*Cover with foil and bake for one hour. Enjoy!