Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jamie's "Heck Yeah" Jell-O Salad

This salad came from one of my husband's co-workers, Jamie. She brought this to a work lunch and my husband was raving about it forever unitl I finally made it when my in-laws were in town. I took a picture of this salad late at night and it just looks awful, so you'll just have to trust me when I say it turned out to be a bright, beautiful pink and was almost too pretty for me to break into! You'll love it--this makes a huge bowl and it only lasted 2 days at our house!

1 large box raspberry jell-o
1 large box vanilla pudding, cook and serve
2 small boxes tapioca pudding, cook and serve

*Mix all together with 6 cups water and boil for 5 minutes. Let set overnight and then add 1 small container of cool whip and 1 cup of raspberries. (You could easily switch this up and add different fruits, or even a combination. Next time I'm going to use blueberry jell-o with fresh blueberries).