Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Taco Fajitas


This recipe is from one of my good friends. She just made it up! I wish I could do that! It turned out awesome, my whole family loved it!

1 lb ground turkey meat
seasoned salt to taste
1 tsp. chili powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 red bell pepper chopped
1 banana pepper chopped
1/2 of an onion chopped

Brown the turkey meat in a frying pan and season with Seasoned Salt. Once meat is browned, add chili powder and salt. Stir together and set aside in a bowl. Using the same pan with all the seasoning in it still, add a little bit of oil and saute the peppers and onion. Once cooked, add the meat to the pan and stir together until heated through.

We put the meat on top of tortilla chips and added sour cream, lettuce, salsa, olives and cheese. But I also think it would be great on tortillas like a fajita or on taco shells:)