- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16 oz) can Manwich (any variety) or your own Sloppy Joe recipe
- 1 package (8 ct) canned biscuits
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare Manwich according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, spray a muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten biscuits and place them in the muffin pan so that they form a cup shape.
- Fill each biscuit cup with prepared Manwich.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Bake in a 375 degree preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until biscuits are golden and cooked through.
diced 2 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon black pepper 1/4 cup water 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce 1 teaspoon yellow mustard 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar 1 cup ketchup 3/4 cup BBQ sauce