The View from Great Island. Best pumpkin bread I've had! Perfect balance of pumpkin and chocolate and so moist!
What You Will Need
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp each of nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Set oven to 350F
- Spray a non-stick bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Whisk the wet ingredients together with the spices and set aside.
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- Mix the dry into the wet until JUST combined. Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Spoon into the bundt pan and even out slightly, if necessary.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 50 minutes.
- Cool briefly and turn out onto a plate or rack. It’s delicious hot, warm, or cold!