1 TB butter
½ cup onions (green or regular work)
2 garlic cloves
1 4oz can chopped green chilies
1 can cream of mushroom
½ cup sour cream
4 oz cream cheese
1 ½ cup cooked chicken breast meat (2-3Breasts)--Holly used shredded turkey meat leftovers!
1 cup Mexican cheese blend shredded
¼ cup milk
1. In med sauce pan melt butter and saute onions, garlic, and green chilies.
2. Cook chicken with your choice of seasonings. I use salt, pepper, Texas chili powder, smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and cumin. Cool and Shred.
3. Mix in a bowl saute, soup, and sour cream.
4. Add a ¼ cup sauce with the shredded chicken and ½ cup cheese. Fill each tortilla with chicken mix and roll up.
5. Combine the remaining sauce with the milk and poor over the tortillas. Top with remaining cheese. Place in an oven-safe foil pan. Label the lid with name and 350° 30-35 min.
* To make gluten free use white corn tortillas instead of flour tortillas.