This is THE perfect casserole; everyone in my house loved it! It freezes great and was a filling, yummy dish! This recipe comes from The Destiny Manifest. Sooo good!
- 1 package egg noodles
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 26-oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook the noodles according to package directions; then drain well.
- Place the cooked noodles in the bottom of a large baking dish.
- Beat the cream cheese and sour cream together and spread over noodles.
- Brown meat and drain well.
- Add spaghetti sauce and heat through.
- Pour this mixture over the cheese mixture in the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheddar cheese on top. (Freeze now if you wish)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.