This pizza was delicious, even when I made it with low-fat options. My kids loved it, too!
pre-made pizza crust
jar of Alfredo sauce (I used low-fat)
bag of mozzarella cheese
cooked chicken, chopped
cooked bacon, chopped (I used turkey bacon)
1. Follow the directions on the pizza crust container and preheat your oven.
2. Prepare your dough on your pizza pan/baking sheet.
3. Spread 1-2 cups of Alfredo sauce over the top of the dough (depending on how saucy you like your pizza).
4. Put a thin layer of mozzarella cheese on next.
5. Sprinkle on cooked chicken and bacon.
6. Top with more mozzarella cheese (use as much as you want depending on how cheese you like your pizza).
7. Season with garlic, Italian seasoning, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
8. Bake as directed on dough container (mine took about 10 minutes).
9. Remove from oven and let cool.