Calories: 211.5 • Fat: 5.4 g • Protein: 22.5 g • Carb: 23.7 g • Fiber: 8.4 g
- cooking spray
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 tsp chili powder, to your taste
- 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1/2 tbsp oregano
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 or 2 lbs 99% lean ground turkey, depending on how meaty you want it
- 4 16-oz cans of cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cups of fat free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup of fat free sour cream (I substitute with nonfat plain Greek yogurt)
- salt and pepper to taste
Lower heat and cover, simmer about 45 minutes mixing occasionally. Add sour cream and cook 5 more minutes. Adjust seasoning and salt to taste.
Top with chopped red onion, chopped fresh cilantro, light sour cream, jalapeños and reduced fat cheddar if desired.