Monday, November 8, 2010

SHUTTERFLY!

Okay so I saw this great deal on my friend's blog and had to do it! I love Shutterfly and have used them to order cards, prints, and calendars--and I have never been let down. They are the best quality and will even address and send out your Christmas cards this year! Crazy cool, huh? I already have my card all picked out for this year to plug our new family pictures in to and send out to family and friends! Isn’t the best card one with a photo?? I love the simplicity and practicality of not having to hand-write notes to everyone and print off separate pictures to include in the envelope. If you’d like to see their line-up of Christmas cards this year, click HERE. And if you would rather have a more religious theme to your Christmas card, click HERE. And after Christmas, the next best holiday coming up is Valentine’s Day! They have the cutest stuff for that holiday, too! Click HERE to see their lovey dovey-themed stuff!

What are you waiting for?! Hurry up and schedule some family pictures so you can plug them into your cards, too!

P.S. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow the arrow-->http://bit.ly/sfly2010 . YAY!